Pages

11 May 2013

Just An Ordinary Day

Don't really have anything special to blog about today. Right now I am watching You, me and Dupree, which I btw have seen like 5 times already (It runs on TV quite often lol...)

Haven't done anything special today as well.. just some studying and preparation for moving. I was thinking of making home made wax.. but of course I forgot to buy lemon, so perhaps tomorrow. Let's see if It will fail again or not (been trying to make home made wax maybe 3 times now.. but I suspect that my crappy condo/oven is not the best to use for making wax.. but still I won't give up.) 

Recently I've felt a bit more lonely than usual. Really miss my boyfriend today. Anyway tomorrow is a new and more positive day. We all have our bad days I guess.









No comments:

Post a Comment