Pages

14 May 2013

My Favourite 2 Hair Styling Products



I don't often use hair styling products for my hair. But I have my favourites for when I do. I'll start off with writing about my favourite hairspray: Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla with strong hold. I am a person who really can't stand the typical hairspray smell.. it makes me feel sick. Luckily enough I am very fond of the iced raspberry and vanilla scent. Another good point is that the scent won't fade away during the day. Instead your hair will smell devine for hours. one other plus is that the scent doesn't come off too strong. From their homepage it says that the hold factor is 3/5. But on my hairspray bottle it says 4/6. Whichever it now might be, it obviously has a strong hold.  The bottle promise a soft touch and anti frizz and I can not do anything else than agree. Quite frankly I don't have anything negative to say about this product, and I love how it feels light on my hair. And that is also why it is my favourite hairspray ever. It comes in a 290ml bottle, for the price of 70SEK. So if you are looking for a new hairspray, I warmly recommend the Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla hairspray.

Second off is the Björn Axen Urban Size Matters Volume Spray Mousse. If you, just like me, have very fine hair, this is surely a product that you'll LOVE!! ♡ It really lift your roots and give your hair great volume and fullness. Of course it suits for thick hair as well. This is a thickening mousse that will do wonders for your hair really. And I do like how you easily can control just how much or little volume to create. Another good point is the fresh smell. The bottle promises you this: hold: 4, volume: 5, and shine: 4. And I'll agree on that. I do have to warn you that this is quite a heavy styling product, and therefor you'll probably want to wash it off after a day of using it. I don't know about you, but I personally do not wash my hair every day. I'm more likely to wash it about 2 and maximum 3 times a week. And I highly recommend anyone to not wash their hair more than that. It won't do you any good. So if you, just like me don't wash your hair too often, please keep in mind that you might want to use this product with good timing of your hair washing schedule. The mousse bottle comes in 200ml, for the price of 130SEK.

Pros and cons Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hairspray: It gives your hair a light feeling, with a lovely scent. It has a strong hold and is not animal tested!! And it also has a long lasting. There are no bad points in my opinion. I give the Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla ★/

Pros and cons Björn Axen Urban Size Matters Volume Mousse spray: It's easy to apply, and gives your hair real fullness and volume. It has a fresh smell with long lasting. It has heating protection and is UV resistant. However I do wish it would give my hair more shine. I give the Urban Size Matters Volume Spray mousse ★/


xoxo Amanda (^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment