Pages

28 June 2013

Face-mask And Lip-mask

As I already told in a previous post, I got some delayed birthday gifts from my friends here in Japan. Two of my friends (who are a couple) gave me different face masks, some body lotions and many many other things. And today I decided to try out one of the face masks, and lip mask that I got. 


Usually my skin becomes even better during summer. But here in Japan it seems like it's the opposite.. The hot and humid air gives my forehead a lot of sweat (I know it sounds disgusting, sorry). And therefor I've gotten some acne.. But I am trying to defeat it right now.. lol. And I noticed how important it is to bring a small towel wherever you go. Without it you just feel sticky and gross D: 

I've also felt that my skin has been extra dull recently.. I think the reason is that I am sitting by the computer, many hours a day for my studies. But it's nothing a face mask can't fix :)


This face mask contains snail essence. 
Snail essence has a healing effect on damaged skin
 (for example acne..) 
It's easy to apply since it is a face mask sheet.
Now my skin doesn't feel as dull as before *lucky* 
Instead it has gotten a nice glow, with a fresh feeling.



Alright, so this one is a bit interesting, and strange... Lip mask!! 
It says that you also can use it for your nipples... 
Anyway, for me, I don't have any interest to do so.
I had it on my lips for about 20-25 minutes 
(package says 5-30 minutes).
I can't say that it made any wonders. 
My lips kinda feels, and looks the same as before. 
So there isn't really any noticeable difference. 
Maybe slightly softer? 
I'm not sure I'd buy it again. 

But it did actually feel a bit relaxing,
putting the sheet on my lips haha.


Masks in Japan are very cheap. So if you are in, or have a chance to go to Japan, you should try it out. I think these masks are around 100-200¥ something (at least I've seen the face mask @ "donki" for 100¥). 

Last but not least, remember to follow my blog, either with bloglovin, or with mail.

Until next time, xoxo Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. nice!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete